• 1 packet (200 g) coconut biscuits
• 200 ml pecan nuts, finely chopped
• 100 ml Clover Mooi River butter, melted
• 20 ml gelatine
• 60 ml water
• 1 can (385 g) Clover full-cream condensed milk
• 80 ml Frangelico liqueur
• 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
• 2 cup (500 ml) Clover fresh cream
• nuts and chocolate shavings to decorate
1. For the base, crush the biscuits and add 100 ml of pecan nuts. Add butter to the biscuit mixture and mix well. Press down into a 25 x 25 x 5 cm greased tart dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. For filling, dissolve the gelatine in cold water and heat until just below boiling point. Allow to cool but not set. Beat the condensed milk and liqueur together and add the gelatine to the mixture. Beat cream until soft peaks form and fold half into the liqueur mixture. Lightly fold the beaten egg whites into the mixture and add the remaining pecan nuts. Decorate with remainder of cream and refrigerate for 6 hours before serving.
3. Serve sprinkled with nuts and chocolate shavings.