• 1 cup (250 ml) cake flour
• 1 teaspoon (5 ml) baking powder
• 2 ml salt
• ½ cup (125 ml) oil
• 1½ cup (375 ml) Clover full-cream milk
• 2 eggs
• cinnamon sugar
1. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together in a mixing bowl.
2. Stir the oil and the milk into the flour mixture until it is smooth and without any lumps.
3. Beat the eggs well and add to the pancake mixture.
4. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Pour any excess oil from the pan.
5. Spoon about 60 ml (4 tbsp) of the pancake mixture into the frying pan and bake the pancakes on both sides until done.
6. Keep the pancakes hot until serving time.
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and serve.