Way Better Together Social Media Competition
terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties in connection with this competition. If you take part in this competition or accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the promoter(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound these competition rules.
Competition Name: Clover Classic and Clover Krush #WayBetterTogether promotion.
- Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd
- In these rules we refer to Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works?
One #WayBetterTogether challenge will be posted per month on the Clover Classic Facebook page and one #WayBetterToghether challenge will also be posted on the Clover Krush Facebook page per month.
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition by simply engaging on the Official Clover Classic Facebook page or Clover Krush Facebook page below the Facebook posts calling for it. Engagement on Facebook can consist of: voting, nominating, or commenting.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Entries open and closes on:
The competition starts on 19 October 2017 and ends at 12am midnight on 15 December 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
The winners of the Clover hampers will be drawn monthly. Closing dates and times for comments on individual posts will be indicated in the post.
Each entrant stands a chance to win 1 of 20 Clover hampers.
Delivery is 20- 30 working days (excludes SAT and SUN) from submission of delivery information.
Delivery address must be a working address, or an address with a dedicated reception, to receive the parcel anytime between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
Should someone other than yourself be receiving the parcel at the address on your behalf, please supply them with a signed letter of permission.
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services regarding this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
There is no limit on the amount of entries per participant. However, a participant can only win one prize.
With each photo or video entry, execution must be unique and completely different. Only original unpublished photos and video are eligible for entry. By participating in the Competition each participant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
The Classic and Krush social media community managers and brand managers will select the winners based on the following criteria: Originality (50%) and Creativity (50%). Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
How will the winners be notified?
Winners will be notified via inbox message on Facebook. Winners will be required to supply their name, contact number and delivery details via inbox message.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 30 (thirty) days after they have been notified the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners must claim their prize within 30 days after being notified by supplying the requested information, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
- Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
- Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents, and staff.
- Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
Questions about these rules:
For any queries regarding the rules please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33 or visit www.clover.co.za
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inablity to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
- You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
- You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.