Tropika Nothing Smoother Competition Terms and Conditions
terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Clover South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies (King Pie Holdings, Romans Pizza, Chesa Nyama or 360 Travel) or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
4. The promotional competition starts on 1st September 2015 and ends at 12am midnight on 31st December 2015. No late entries will be accepted.
5. All participants stand a chance to win one of the following prizes:
5.1.1 R5 Airtime voucher on Telkom, Vodacom, Cell C or MTN
5.1.2 Free small Romans Pizza with a selection of 1 topping to the value of R19.90 and includes a free 200ml Tropika
5.1.3 Free Chesa Nyama Russian and Chips to the value of R18.00 and includes a free 200ml Tropika
5.1.4 Free Large King Pie to the value of R16.90 and includes a free 200ml Tropika
5.1.5 Entry requirements
220.127.116.11 To stand a chance to win a prize and be entered into the draw for the Grand Prize, a participants will be required to:
18.104.22.168 Purchase any Tropika Product communicating the promotion
22.214.171.124 Then simply dial *120*8767# and follow the prompts to enter.
126.96.36.199 Participants can also enter the competition via the Tropika Facebook page.
188.8.131.52 All entries will automatically go into the draw for the Grand Prize to stand a chance to win a holiday to the Maldives for a family of 4 organised by 360 Travel.
184.108.40.206 This promotion is available at selected retail stores nationwide and whilst stocks last.
220.127.116.11 The costs per entry are 20 cents per 20 seconds. Free minutes do not apply.
5.1.6 Redeeming of Vouchers
18.104.22.168 A winner may not redeem more than 1 meal per transaction per person per day.
22.214.171.124 A winner may redeem his/her lunch trip prize until 31st January 2016 at any of the partnering outlets nationwide using their unique code received on their reply USSD message on entry
126.96.36.199 When load shedding is taking place in the selected outlet, the voucher cannot be redeemed and the winner must visit again when the outlet is up and running again.
188.8.131.52 Airtime instantly redeemed on reply USSD Line and is only available until 31st December 2015.
5.2 Grand Prize
184.108.40.206 To be eligible for the Grand prize of a Holiday to the Maldives a participant must:
220.127.116.11.1 have a valid passport, including the people accompanying him/her on the Holiday; passports must be valid for at least 6 months at time of travel and contain at least 2 blank visa pages. Children under 18 require unabridged birth certificates in order to travel as well as authority/affidavit from other parent if only travelling with 1 parent
18.104.22.168.2 be able to travel on the Holiday within 6 months of being notified as the winner, i.e. before 30 July 2016; Travel dates exclude peak season such as December, April and July school holidays
22.214.171.124.3 not being prohibited by any laws, court order or for any other reason whatsoever from leaving the country.
5.2.2 The Grand Prize
126.96.36.199 The Grand Prize will consist of the following:
188.8.131.52.1 accommodation for the winner and 3 guests at the Meeru Island Resort in the Maldives
184.108.40.206.2 all flights to and from Maldives ex Johannesburg
220.127.116.11.3 Winners to make their own way to OR Tambo Johannesburg.
18.104.22.168.4 all meals and drinks are included
22.214.171.124.5 the costs of application for visas of the winner and his/her guests winners to the extent required.
5.2.3 Health Risk:
The Promotor, all the rewards companies and its agents do not take responsibility for winner and his/her guests health or necessary health precautions and it will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her guests health to consult his/her physician prior to undertaking the trip to the Maldives
5.3 The draw for the Grand Prize
The draw for the Grand Prize of a holiday for 4 people will take place on Monday 4th January and the winner will be notified by telephone immediately. If the winner does not answer the phone, he will be contact 5 times within a 72 hour period and thereafter will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
6. For queries on redemption please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33.
7. For Terms and Conditions please visit the Tropika website: www.tropika.co.za
8. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (King Pie Holdings, Romans Pizza and Chesa Nyama) shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed or electronically corrupt voucher redemption codes for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending the reward from the system will not be accepted as proof of receipt by the end consumer.
9. Consumer can enter into the line as many times as they like and keep entering. The reward is not guaranteed and is awarded on a random basis.
10. Only one unique code by prize partner can be redeemed per purchase per participant at the partner outlet.
11. All Participants, upon entry, if they are selected as a winner, will receive a unique code for redemption, which they must take note, to then use at the outlet of choice to receive their free selected prize.
12. No claims by post, e-mail or any other form of communication; except USSD Line will be accepted.
13. The free meal/ airtime voucher may not be converted/ exchanged for cash.
14. The unique voucher code can only be used once.
15. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (King Pie Holdings, Romans Pizza and Chesa Nyama) reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
17. In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
18. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (King Pie Holdings, Romans Pizza, Chesa Nyama and 360 Travel) reserve the right to use the images taken of the Participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Participants. However, the Participant has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 200 Constantia Drive, Constantia Kloof, Roodepoort, South Africa, 1709. Att: Legal Department.
19. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (King Pie Holdings, Romans Pizza, Chesa Nyama and 360 Travel) reserve the right to use participant details for marketing and research purposes, unless the consumer advises otherwise. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
20. The Promoter and any of the rewards companies (King Pie Holdings, Romans Pizza, Chesa Nyama and 360 Travel) and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
21. The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the Promoter and is non-negotiable.
22. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from all brands involved. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving material by contacting the Promoter at 200 Constantia Drive, Constantia Kloof, Roodepoort, South Africa, 1709 Att: Legal Department or opting out from the communication message or by simply selecting an Opt Out on platform of communication.
23. A copy of these terms and conditions can be found on your reply USSD Line and on the Tropika website: www.tropika.co.za. Clover Consumer Call Centre 0860 11 75 33.
24. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.