Super M #Back2School 'Nominate the Great' Giveaway
terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. These competition rules (“rules”) explain your rights and duties in connection with this competition. If you take part in this competition or accept any prize, these rules will apply to you and you agree that the promoter(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound these competition rules.
Competition Name: Super M #Back2School ‘Nominate the Great’ Giveaway
Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd
In these rules we refer to Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works?
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition as follows:
– Look out for #Back2School posts on the Super M Facebook & Twitter Pages.
– Complete the instruction in the post to enter, e.g. “Nominate a new friend” or “post a selfie.”
– There is no limit to the number of photos or video a participant may enter. However, in each #Back2School photo entry, execution must be unique and completely different.
– Only original, unpublished photos and video are eligible for a #Back2School entry.
– By participating in the Competition each participant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any competition, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
– Each post asking for a new action is a new competition.
– Details about when each competition closes and what prizes are up for grabs will be mentioned in that same post.
– Keep your eye on the Super M Facebook page where all winners will be announced.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Entries open and closes on:
The competition starts on 26 January 2017 and the closing date of each Competition will be posted on the Super M Facebook & Twitter Pages when calling for entries.
The draw dates for each competition will be indicated on each post calling for entries.
The promoter(s) reserve the right to extend the competition or change the draw dates. Notice of this will be posted in these rules.
Each entrant stands a chance to win a Super M hamper
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document.
The following persons may only take part under these circumstances:
Any participant who are under the age of 18 (eighteen) (referred to as minors) are only allowed to take part in the competition and receive a prize if their parent or legal guardian gives them the required legal consent and assistance to do so.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Clover Group of Companies or any of the rewards companies or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
There is no limit on the amount of entries per participant.
However, a participant can only win one prize.
Please note: even though customers may be entered multiple times during the competition, they are only allowed to win one prize per customer. If the same person wins more than one prize in respect of the draw the promoters will draw an alternative winner.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
– The Super M social media community manager and brand manager will select the #Back2School winners based on the following criteria: Originality (50%) and Creativity (50%).
– Their decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
How will the winners be notified?
The winners of a prize will be notified by telephone within 2 (two) working days after the draw date. If a representative of the promotor cannot get hold of you at the mobile it has on record for you after attempting to do so at least 5 (five) times within a 72-hour period, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 30 (thirty) days after they have been notified the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize.
– The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
– The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
– The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to request a copy of the till slip proving that the consumer has purchased the Super M’s product if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
– In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
– Competition participants will not be required to take part in media, marketing and promotional appearances related to this competition. Participants however, agree that they will not be entitled to any payment for participating in this Competition, or for participating in any media format or appearances associated with this Competition if they agree to take part in such media, marketing and promotional appearances
– The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff
– The participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
– The Promotor reserves the right to amend this Competition rules as it deems fit. Any amendments to the rules will be published on the relevant website.
Questions about these rules:
For any queries regarding the rules please call Clover Call Centre on 0860 11 75 33 or visit www.clover.co.za
– You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
– Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
– You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
– You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inablity to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
– You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
– You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
– you breached the competition rules;
– you took part in this competition; and/or
– you or any person used a prize.