Olive Pride Kokkedoortjie #Kinderspeletjies / #Childsplay Competition
terms and conditions
1. The Competition is promoted by Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd(“Clover”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of nine who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition opens Friday, 14 April 2017 and closes midnight Sunday, 19 July 2017. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. One weekly prize x 14 weeks are up for grabs and consists of an Olive Pride hamper to the value of R500.
1. 14 winners will be selected in total and a winner cannot win more than one hamper.
5. To enter to stand a chance to win the weekly Spot Prize, participants must comment in the comment section below the weekly #Kinderspeletjies / #Childsplay Competition posts on the Olive Pride Facebook page.
6. There is no limit to the number of photos or videos a participant may enter. However, in each #Kinderspeletjies / #Childsplay Competition entry, execution must be unique and completely different.
7. Only original unpublished photos and video are eligible for #Kinderspeletjies / #Childsplay Competition entry. By participating in the Competition each participant certifies that his/her entry is original, has not been previously published or won any award, and does not contain any material that would violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks or rights or privacy or publicity.
8. The Olive Pride social media community manager and brand manager will select the #Kinderspeletjies / #Childsplay winners based on the following criteria: Originality (50%) and Creativity (50%). Their decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The weekly winner will be selected after the post has been closed via a comment posted by the brand below the relevant posts.
10. The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable for cash and all winners will have to claim their prize within 10 days of being notified via Facebook Direct Message. The failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winners and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of Clover.
11. Clover reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winners, which request the winners may decline.
12. Clover shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
13. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.